We from Zangmart authority are committed to protecting your personal information. By using our website, you hereby consent and agree that we will not sell or lease any of the data collected on this site – only aggregate it with other companies’ databases in accordance with federal law.
Information we collect
The details you are required to supply as well as the reason you’re asked to supply it will be explained to you when we ask you to supply your personal data.
If you directly contact us we could be able to obtain additional information regarding you, such as your name, email address, address, phone number, the content of your message, and attachments you might send us, as well as any other information you decide to share with us.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information?
Our website is one of the most important tools for communicating with our customers. We use the information we collect from you in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you promotional emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Do keep in mind, we never save any personal or sensitive data of our customers. In fact, your safety is always one priority at heart! We never stop working on improving this or any other part of what’s offered here so that all visitors can enjoy their visit as much they would like without interruption from bugs or viruses.
Zangmart records and stores your visit to our website in a log file. The information we gather from these logs includes the date/time stamp, IP address (which can be used for geographical location), browser type, ISP provider(ISP), and referring URLs but does not link it back with any personal details like name or email address! We use this info just so that you have an idea about how many people are visiting certain pages on our portal as well as what content gets the most traffic.
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
You may consult this list to find the privacy policies for each of our advertising partners.
Note that Zangmart has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights consumers have to:
- Request that a business discloses what types of personal data it has collected about them.
- Delete any info you don’t want to be shared with third parties or take back ownership by terminating your agreement if applicable.
- Demand they stop selling altogether.
- If this is not possible then ask for an adjustment within 30 days.
- After one month from receiving notice, we will respond back as thoroughly as possible
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Zangmart is committed to protecting children while they’re on the internet. We encourage parents and guardians everywhere, but especially in your home country or region of residence.
Zangmart does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.